Oh boy, O'Boyle!
Kate and Connor were married at the beautiful Villa Chapel in Seattle, Washington, with a reception that followed at DeLille Cellars. This wedding (which took place on New Years Eve!), had so many elegant elements infused. From a live band, to a 'countdown' at 9:00pm at midnight (Kate's family is from Boston, which was midnight their time!) and a gorgeous cake from Lisa Dupar, this wedding was a beautiful end to 2017.
If you look closely, the blue bell was placed on the cake as a dedication to Kate's grandmother - it blended in beautifully with the floral from Fena Flowers.
My favorite part? The toast from Kate's older sister. She was able to sneak in a few 'vertically challenged' jokes in her speech, which brought the guests to happy tears.
Congratulations Kate and Connor!
- Planner: Cake & Lace Seattle
- Floral: Fena Flowers
- Music: Chris Anderson + Band
- Catering + Cake: Lisa Dupar Catering
- Ceremony: St. Anne's Villa Chapel
- Reception: DeLille Cellars
- Photography: The Laura B Photography
- Make-up/Hair: Salon Maison
- Seating Chart: Letters & Bliss